Wed, May 03|
Tamarack Country Club
Leveraging the Power of Cooperative Databases
Join us for an informative luncheon and discover the latest trends and best practices in data collaboration through cooperative databases. Learn how data contribution can benefit your business, navigate privacy laws, and ensure data hygiene. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts
Time & Location
May 03, 2023, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Tamarack Country Club, 55 Locust Rd, Greenwich, CT 06831, USA
About The Event
In today's data-driven environment, leveraging the power of cooperative databases is a critical component of any successful marketing strategy. Join us for this informative luncheon to learn about the latest trends and best practices in data collaboration, and discover how you can benefit from participating in a co-op.
Our expert speakers will discuss what's new in the co-op world, why data contribution is essential for success, and how data privacy laws affect your ability to share and collaborate on data. We'll also explore how the pandemic has affected the overall quality of data and discuss strategies for ensuring data hygiene.
- What's new in cooperative databases: An overview of the latest trends and innovations in data collaboration and sharing.
- Why data contribution is essential: A discussion of the benefits of participating in a co-op, including improved targeting, increased reach, and reduced costs.
- How privacy laws are affecting your business: An examination of the regulatory landscape and its impact on data sharing and collaboration.
- How the pandemic affected the overall quality of data: An analysis of how the pandemic has affected data quality and how businesses can adapt to ensure data accuracy.
- Ensuring data hygiene: A review of best practices for maintaining data quality and hygiene, including data cleansing, de-duplication, and standardization.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from industry experts about the benefits of cooperative databases and how your marketing efforts can maximize its data collaboration efforts. Register now to reserve your spot!
HVDMA Member Ticket
Must be an active HVDMA Member.$75.00
You are not yet an HVDMA member.$95.00
You are currently an actively enrolled Student. (Student ID may be requested)$45.00